|Home||Book Excerpts||Software||Research Papers||Store||Contact||Discussion Corner|
Below are some downloadable research papers published by Dr Gwet on Inter-Rater Reliability. They are all in PDF format:
- Quantification of Myocardial Blood Flow in Absolute Terms Using 82Rb PET Imaging: Results of RUBY-10 Study, by Sergey V. Nesterov, MD, Ph.D., PMP, Emmanuel Deshayes, MD, MSC, Roberto Sciagrà, MD, Leonardo Settimo, MD, Jerome M. Declerck, Ph.D., Xiao-Bo Pan, Ph.D., Keiichiro Yoshinaga, MD, Ph.D., Chietsugu Katoh, MD, Ph.D., Piotr J. Slomka, Ph.D., Guido Germano, Ph.D., Chunlei Han, MD, Ph.D.,
Ville Aalto, MSC, Adam M. Alessio, Ph.D., Edward P. Ficaro, Ph.D., Benjamin C. Lee, Ph.D., Stephan G. Nekolla, Ph.D., Kilem L. Gwet, Ph.D., Robert A. deKemp, Ph.D., PENG, PPHYS, Ran Klein, Ph.D.,
John Dickson, Ph.D., James A. Case, MD, Ph.D., Timothy Bateman, MD, Ph.D., John O. Prior, MD, Ph.D.,
Juhani M. Knuuti, MD, Ph.D.
- A comparison of Cohen's Kappa and Gwet's AC1 when calculating inter-rater reliability coefficients: a study conducted with personality disorder samples, by Nahathai Wongpakaran, Tinakon Wongpakaran, Danny Wedding and Kilem L Gwet. April 2013.
- On the Krippendorff's alpha coefficient, by KL Gwet, Ph.D. (August 2011)
- Computing inter-rater reliability and its variance in the presence of high agreement, by KL Gwet, Ph.D. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology (2008), 61, 29–48
- Variance Estimation of Nominal-Scale Inter-Rater Reliability with Random Selection of Raters, by Kilem Li Gwet, Ph.D., Psychometrika — Vol. 73, No. 3, 407–430. September 2008
- INTRARATER RELIABILITY, by Kilem L. Gwet, Wiley Encyclopedia of Clinical Trials, Copyright 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Kappa Statistic is not Satisfactory for Assessing the Extent of Agreement Between Raters, by Kilem L. Gwet, Statistical Methods For Inter-Rater Reliability Assessment, No. 1, April 2002
- Computing Inter-Rater Reliability With the SAS System, by Kilem L. Gwet, Statistical Methods For Inter-Rater Reliability Assessment, No. 3, October 2002
- Inter-Rater Reliability: Dependency on Trait Prevalence and Marginal Homogeneity, by Kilem L. Gwet, Statistical Methods For Inter-Rater Reliability Assessment, No. 2, May 2002