|Home||Book Excerpts||Software||Research Papers||Store||Contact||Discussion Corner|
Below are some downloadable research papers published by Dr Gwet on Inter-Rater Reliability. They are all in PDF format:
- A comparison of Cohen's Kappa and Gwet's AC1 when calculating inter-rater reliability coefficients: a study conducted with personality disorder samples, by Nahathai Wongpakaran, Tinakon Wongpakaran, Danny Wedding and Kilem L Gwet. April 2013.
- On the Krippendorff's alpha coefficient, by KL Gwet, Ph.D. (August 2011)
- Computing inter-rater reliability and its variance in the presence of high agreement, by KL Gwet, Ph.D. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology (2008), 61, 29–48
- Variance Estimation of Nominal-Scale Inter-Rater Reliability with Random Selection of Raters, by Kilem Li Gwet, Ph.D., Psychometrika — Vol. 73, No. 3, 407–430. September 2008
- INTRARATER RELIABILITY, by Kilem L. Gwet, Wiley Encyclopedia of Clinical Trials, Copyright 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Kappa Statistic is not Satisfactory for Assessing the Extent of Agreement Between Raters, by Kilem L. Gwet, Statistical Methods For Inter-Rater Reliability Assessment, No. 1, April 2002
- Computing Inter-Rater Reliability With the SAS System, by Kilem L. Gwet, Statistical Methods For Inter-Rater Reliability Assessment, No. 3, October 2002
- Inter-Rater Reliability: Dependency on Trait Prevalence and Marginal Homogeneity, by Kilem L. Gwet, Statistical Methods For Inter-Rater Reliability Assessment, No. 2, May 2002